Since 1982, COMEA (Cooperative Ministry for Emergency Assistance) has operated as an emergency homeless shelter for anyone who finds themselves homeless.
We operate on the belief that assistance should be available to anyone in need.
How We Help
This is What’s Happening
COMEA Resident Holiday Wish List
- Men’s Pull-over or Zip front hoodies sizes L-5xl
- Women’s Pull-over or zip front hoodies sizes M-3x
- Insulated travel coffee cups
- Portable phones chargers
- Ear Buds
- Insulated gloves
- Underwear- men’s and women’s all sizes
- Wrist watches
- Perfume or cologne
- Gift cards (Preferrably $10 Incraments)
- Phone cards (Verizon, Straight Talk, Cricket)
- Assorted Candy (chocolate preferred)
If you are interested in adopting one of our families please
call the Shelter at 307-632-3174
Who We Serve
COMEA does not discriminate by race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or criminal record. We welcome anyone who is homeless for any reason, willing to work hard to become independent, and looking for a fresh start!
What We Do
COMEA provides housing services, free meals, case management, and limited transportation assistance for anyone who is homeless or at high risk for homelessness in Laramie County, Wyoming. We are constantly working to change and improve our services to meet the needs of our clients.